2100 Fontaine Rd. - Lexington, KY 40502
Take Control of College Costs
A Fiduciary Advisor’s Guide to Financially Planning For College
This course provides a fundamental working knowledge of the ins and outs of the college financial aid landscape. Attendees will receive in-depth, advisor-level education about how colleges and the government calculate financial aid and what kinds of aid are available at different kinds of colleges. The presentation also covers strategies to help cover costs as well as programs and tactics available to the public that can help reduce the college price tag.
Henry Clay High School
2100 Fontaine Rd.
Lexington, KY 40502
Monday, November 11th
6 pm – 7:30 pm
At this workshop, you will learn
1. Which income sources and assets hurt most when the US Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution
2. How to find colleges that offer more financial aid
3. How an expensive private university may cost less than a state school
4. The most common mistake on the FAFSA and how to avoid it
5. Which education loans to use, if you need them, and which ones to avoid
6. How to build a customized plan to meet the college costs you will incur as a family
7. 3 Steps you can take right now to help reduce the impact of college costs on your family’s future
The workshop is completely free to attend. SeaCure Advisors will donate $25 for every family in attendance to the Henry Clay Girls Soccer Team.
If you are looking for answers to how to financially prepare for the cost of college, this workshop is for you. If you have questions about how the information you learn applies to your unique financial situation, every attendee will have the opportunity for a one-on-one consultation in which they will receive a customized college cost report. The cost of the consultation is $200. If you are concerned about how your children’s college expenses may impact your long term financial security, this will be time and money well spent.
Comments are closed.