To get the most out of our first meeting with you, it is extremely helpful that we have a clear sense of your financial picture.
If you have contacted us about a meeting, you should have received an invitation to set up your free financial overview. If you have not received that invitation, please let us know so that we can get it out to you immediately.
In order to set up your overview, you will need to enter the usernames and passwords for your various banking institutions into the overview website. Don’t worry, the service we use has bank-level security and your information will remain safe and confidential. If you don’t feel comfortable entering that information yourself, we can help. Bring any login information you have to our meeting and we will get your overview set up and working here at our office.
In addition, we recommend that you bring the following documents to the meeting to help us craft a plan that fits all of your needs and meets all of your goals.
- Income tax returns for the last 2 years
- Most recent pay stub
- Investment statements: Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds, IRA, 401(k), TSA, Profit Sharing Plan, SEP, Keogh, etc.
- Checking & Savings account statements
- Breakdown of all monthly statements
- Insurance statements: Life Insurance, Disability, Home Insurance & Auto Insurance
- Annuity Statements
- Wills & Trusts
- Company Benefits Statements
- Social Security Statements
- Business Documents (if applicable): Buy/Sell, Deferred Comp, Group Benefits Programs, etc.